Scientific calculators that have formula/equation memory
02-16-2018, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2018 07:32 PM by JeffJ.)
RE: Scientific calculators that have formula/equation memory
The HP-35S was given a bad rap by all the grumpy old men on this forum when it first came out, and yes, it had some bugs you could potentially run into, and it is a little wide for single-handed use, but honestly it's a great calculator and very affordable. I have a number of HP calculators from HP-45 all the way to HP-50g and I have found my HP-35S to be very much a "daily driver". I have one at work and one at home. My recommendation to everyone would be they get one while they can, because history has taught us that HP will soon drop production of them and instead of paying $60, they will be $600 on eBay.

By the way, I have replaced batteries on both of my HP-35S calcs a couple of times (or more?) and never lost memory. My recollection is you have at least half a minute to slide the old battery out and the new one in, which is more than adequate time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scientific calculators that have formula/equation memory - JeffJ - 02-16-2018 06:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)