Two HP67s for sale
09-25-2017, 08:21 PM
Two HP67s for sale
I have two HP 67s for sale (SN 1701A01610 & 1904A00365). Each has its charger, leather-like case, Quick Reference Card, HP-67/HP-97 Applications pamphlet, HP-67 Owner’s Handbook and Programming Guide, Standard Pack 1 with Manual. The older one has had its battery reconstructed several times and that battery no longer works. I got the newer one to replace it and its manuals have never been taken completely out of their shrink wrap. All items are in excellent shape (except for the battery for the earlier one). I am asking for $100.00 for the pair. I will pay shipping within the United States.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2017, 12:07 AM
RE: Two HP67s for sale
I am interested, will you ship out of the US? If not I have an address in the US you could ship to.

Paul.
09-27-2017, 03:17 PM
Dear Paul, Thank you for your offer. I have never shipped to Canada, so I'm not sure what is involved. Thus I prefer to ship to the United States. So I suggest you send me a U.S address and a check for U.S. $100.00 and the two HP67s will be on their way. Regards, Jim
09-27-2017, 08:51 PM
Paul,

Did you PM the seller as well? My PM was sent 9 minutes before your post and I'm in the U.S. so I don't see how I lost.

Maybe that's why folks post "PM sent" as an additional response to a classified ad. Smile

Dave
09-28-2017, 12:58 AM
(09-27-2017 08:51 PM)Dave Frederickson Wrote:  Paul,

Did you PM the seller as well? My PM was sent 9 minutes before your post and I'm in the U.S. so I don't see how I lost.

Maybe that's why folks post "PM sent" as an additional response to a classified ad. Smile

Dave

I did send a PM but it was after I posted so if you did send a PM before I posted I would guess you where first, but I will leave it up to Jim to check his private messages.

Paul.
09-28-2017, 01:56 AM
C'est la vie.
09-28-2017, 07:17 PM
(09-27-2017 03:17 PM)Jim Slack Wrote:  Dear Paul, Thank you for your offer. I have never shipped to Canada, so I'm not sure what is involved. Thus I prefer to ship to the United States. So I suggest you send me a U.S address and a check for U.S. $100.00 and the two HP67s will be on their way. Regards, Jim

Jim,

If I am going to send you anything, I will need an address to send it to, I would suggest sending your address via private message or email, both options should be available.

Paul.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)