Is there a single website for tutorials, etc..
09-20-2017, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2017 07:36 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Is there a single website for tutorials, etc..
(09-20-2017 03:40 PM)webmasterpdx Wrote:  That's a new one for my bookmarks. I didn't know of your wiki. Cool one :-)
...but that's kind of making my point for me. It's yet another good site that nobody knows about... I think we could start with links and maybe we could get it to gradually evolve into "the ultimate"... :-)

Is not mine, it is from Bruce Bergman.

And yes it is "another site". The point is that many sites can be edited by few, the wiki is open to many more so if there is the will, it can quickly be a central source, at least of links (that are already a good step).

Jebem is doing a great work with his sticky post, but what happens when he has some other project to do and the topic is not updated anymore? The wiki is - for me - the best answer. Everyone can fix it.

One point. A wiki does not get "ultimate" in one day. It is a constant work. One fix after another and after a while it gets attractive.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a single website for tutorials, etc.. - pier4r - 09-20-2017 07:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)