Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
11-28-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(11-28-2017 08:43 AM)pier4r Wrote:  I am continously seeding (since 2-3 days now). Only at 24 Kbytes/s or 184 Kbps because: upload bandwidth, but after a couple of das it should be complete. It is courious that after a while it stops. I wonder why.

I hope the ISP is not killing long connected connections.

Is it the first time it happens? Also if you have previous versions of the torrent, you may download only the difference to speed up the process.

I downloaded a prior version about a month ago. I have not tried again until yesterday. As I did not realize you simply expand the same set of files each time (a good idea) I moved the original downloads to another place so yesterday's download was from scratch.

Do you know if it's possible to restore the folders/files downloaded originally to the target torrent client download folder and then restart the torrent download? Will it sync and then download only the updated portions?

Hopefully it's not the ISP cutting off, but my download and Dave's seem to have stopped at about the same percentage, so it is suspicious.

Is anyone else having trouble or success?

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - rprosperi - 11-28-2017 02:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)