Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
10-20-2017, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017 07:08 AM by pier4r.)
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(10-20-2017 01:15 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  Also, what is the status/purpose of the other links listed in the 'previous' and 'ed2k links' lists? If these are retired, why list them?

Thanks for the appreciation, anyway I see this as community effort, I wait until someone else contributes. Like the wiki page in my signature. After 4 years is getting someone else on board and it is nice. As far as I know from Bruce B. the wiki should last a while, but even that is not timeless.
People even fixed wrongly assigned pages (I wrongly assigned a page related to the hp35 to the hp35s)

For the list of magnets:
a recent torrent may not work properly (you know, open/closed/firewalled ports) so there may be a chance to recover the data from older torrents still shared by someone.
For example my VPS is still sharing an older torrent, I did it for testing.
Also they provide a sense of activity that is not that useless in my experience.

The "actual" are not really actual, are just 3-4 last recent torrent, the last one with the date is normally the most recent. I stop seeding the "previous last" if I see that it has enough seeders, and I have content to insert in the new release.

Also I will change the name from actual to "last torrents" in the first page.

Once again: if you know what to include, tell me!

edit: also in the readme it is clearly stated tht if someone wants to take over a release, packing new stuff and release it, one can clearly do it. The nice part of torrents is that are quite independent, so other people can repack a new torrent as they wish. Just do it if you think it is helpful Smile (then post here the magnet!)

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - pier4r - 10-20-2017 07:03 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)