Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
10-04-2017, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 04:47 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(10-04-2017 03:51 PM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 08:56 AM)pier4r Wrote:  Yes for Eric I wait eagerly, but in the meanwhile I do my part.

Current timeline for the frequently-changing items (Usenet archive and mirror of my site) is 1/1/2018, and I will probably update those every 6 months. Changing more often than that would reduce the number of seeders too much, IMHO.

I intend to release some of the other torrents soon that won't change as often, if ever. Some of the torrents are likely to include the following:

* Official HP documentation that was downloaded from their web site in the past but isn't necessarily available anymore (manuals, learning modules, HP Solve), perhaps 1.5 GB
* Official HP press photos of calculators, around 200 MB
* Official HP emulator collection, around 300 MB

Great, and yes I think that a stable torrent is better. I change it frequently because the current collection expands pretty quickly (and I did not even plan it, it just happens. One thing follows another), I guess it will get stable in some time.

Also if someone has a previous release can get a new release and select only the files that are new without redownloading everything.

For the hp41 torrent, I will contribute with my bandwidth as soon as I can, neat idea.

edit: why cannot one mention the hp41 site? What happened?

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - pier4r - 10-04-2017 04:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)