Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
10-01-2017, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 09:42 AM by pier4r.)
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
Hmm ok I will try a double approach then. Give me some time

Ok in the first post I will post the magnet links. The torrent files are here: http://clserver1.cz.pier4r.t28.net:2080/...c_torrent/

Although those may be less immediately updated compared to the magnet links if I do not have much time. The info is also in the first post.

edit: also testing with my VPS. the new magnet link is not yet working (yesterday the test took 2 minutes to work). I will see.

edit2: it seems that my home server is firewalled (no open ports, no releasing). I investigate... TCPview from sysinternals to the rescue. Nmap to te trescue too from the VPS. The ports are open. I wonder why the DHT is not rolling. Qbittorrent using random UDP port even when I specify them, second bad design choice. It will take a bit more than expected. Now I put aside qbittorrent (that surely is ok to download stuff) to use transmission on cygwin. I have to find out how to let transmission recognize that the torrent is ready.

edit3: ok with transmission I was not able to 'seed' for the moment. I keep qbittorrent running (I also checked the config on the .ini files). Still I have the connection not completely open according to qbittorrent. Snort.

edit4: ok it was a matter of time with qbittorrent. For a while the ports are detected "closed" and then the connection works. I forget always that DHT are powerful but require a bit of patience (some minutes). Damn me.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - pier4r - 10-01-2017 06:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)