Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
10-20-2018, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2018 05:59 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
update 201809 released with delay.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6c7a3ffe2ff90942f1d5348ff5fe94191d6cbaab&dn=hp_calc_torrent_u201809

All the info: first post -> http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-9090.html

As usual, suggestions about what to include and the rest are welcomed.

Code:

- 2018-10-20
  u201809
  -notes:
  . big slow down in releases and searching for contents. Life happens although the point is to
    keep in mind a project to give some time slots every now and then.
    In the meanwhile Eric Reichlin just showed the world how awesomeness seems limitless.
    Not only he cared for hpcalc.org, that is a huge goldmine of information about some HP
    calculators. He also made the torrents containing the info
    of other places where the hp calculator community discuss and add contributions
    plus he is providing archives of old websites and mirrors of existing large forum.
    As I said, it is difficult to find superlatives for Eric (and of course all the others
    that created the content that Eric is saving).

I (pier4r) on my side do a little, although suggestions from others are also lacking.
    No worries though, quality builds slowly over time. I am pretty sure that slowly the community
    will collect what can be collected that is worth it.

"We do what we must, because we can" - Glados running on a little calculator.
  . added documents about the hhc 2018 and some resources mentioned in forum discussions.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - pier4r - 10-20-2018 05:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)