Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
07-20-2018, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2018 08:11 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
Some time found, not yet enough but good for some steps.

(07-15-2018 06:21 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  hp_calc_torrent_u201803: Could not connect, even after > 1 hour, so it appears this is no longer being seeded at all.
On my side it is ok.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b1e223e84f05b433807bff5e772dd2dc4a48d04b&dn=hp_calc_torrent_u201803

Quote:hp_calc_torrent_u201804: Download OK

hp_calc_torrent_u201805: I bailed-out after realizing the size and content. Though it's good someone will archive this, I've no need for it.

yes the 201805 is massive and I expect it is missing a lot (surely all the attachments in the forum). If everything went well at least 40-50% of the text was saved.

Note that with the torrent one can decide what to download, one can decide to download only some subfolders instead of all of them. It is still something.

Updated the upload speed from 24 kB/s to 100 kB/s (less than a day to download the entire 6.5 gb , I am assuming it is feasible with devices left 8 hours per day for 3 days open. I am leaving mine 24/7 open) . I am not sure whether it is ok for me (I had to limit things before for several reasons, one of which: the capped bandwidth usage per month) we will see.

Once again the advantage of torrent over other more democratic p2p networks (see emule) is that one can download the metadata and then cherry pick the content.

For example I don't know why but in the HP41-DVD there are some "hidden" files, namely ".DS_store" left there and there that break qbittorrent. I deselected them and it is all fine.

No yet time for the huge merge and as usual, if someone has suggestions (even something like "I saw this thread/resource, would it be possible to back it up?") please share!

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - pier4r - 07-20-2018 08:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)