Upload img.jpg to user_id folder?
03-17-2014, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014 07:26 PM by Sikuq.)
RE: Upload img.jpg to user_id folder?
(03-16-2014 01:17 AM)Dave Hicks Wrote:  I don't know about other moderators but this one doesn't understand the question.

Hi Dave & Katie,

Thanks for answering. In the old Forum I could upload pictures to my user folder for re-use later. On the new Forum I have tried to do the same (not wanting to do Avatars). I checked the Help in vain and checked a list of other users having similar problems in this thread.

So, please, what are the steps to upload some smaller pictures in *.gif, jpg etc. format to my new Forum user profile? From your answers I take it I'm missing something obvious right in front of me, right?

Thanks in advance.

- Sikuq

PS: Since I have the courteous attention by two Super Moderators I have another question: When I log-in to the thread of interest a large list comes up with all the entries in date sort order - with the oldest on top. I went looking for a touch area where I could touch and the list would re-sort in the inverse date order, i.e. newest on top. Where is that feature and if not can it be implemented? It is quite tedious to scoll ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Upload img.jpg to user_id folder? - Sikuq - 03-14-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Upload img.jpg to user_id folder? - Sikuq - 03-17-2014 06:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)