Need an HP employee to answer this question
06-24-2017, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2017 06:48 PM by Tim Wessman.)
RE: Need an HP employee to answer this question
(06-24-2017 06:53 AM)Anders Wrote:  to parisse's point, Yes we (HP) should add it, long with all the other missing commands from full Giac/Xcas.

If someone can provide the list of all these "missing" commands I'd be happy to look at it and do so. Every time I've asked there is a vague "well they should just all be there" and yet the only things that have been removed are those that can't be used (licensing problems), duplicates (in some cases, 4 keywords that are the same command), and things that don't make sense due to system architecture (.wav processing, direct file access to the drive, etc), or things that have been added and I just don't have a clue are there.

In this case, I'm pretty sure nprimes was added later after the initial inclusion of CAS stuff at the beginning of the Prime and I frankly wasn't aware of it.

Recently, I turned on "chisquaret", "kolmogorovd", "kolmogorovt", "multinomial", "randvector", "wilcoxonp", "wilcoxons", "wilcoxont" as I had a bit of time. Would love to add more.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need an HP employee to answer this question - Tim Wessman - 06-24-2017 05:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)