Bug in chess ROM ? For Angel Martin (and others)
05-04-2017, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2017 07:36 PM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: Bug in chess ROM ? For Angel Martin (and others)
(05-04-2017 04:21 PM)Vincent Weber Wrote:  The moment I XEQ MNCHSS, i have a continuous beep that would not stop, even if I quit the app. Only killing the app ends the sound.

I failed to reproduce the 2 issues on i41cx+ - everything is fine on the iPhone. So I guess these are go41cx - related issues. Any idea about the printing 5rh row alignment issue ?

Right there you've got the answer ;-)
No idea about the printer alignment, i don't have go41cx. I do remember that Antonio Lagana (the developer of i41cx) commented he found an issue in his printer emulation code when trying my ROMS programs, which he corrected back then -, must have been at least 5 years ago?

(05-04-2017 04:21 PM)Vincent Weber Wrote:  And about the adventure data sets ? Do you handle several launch files for them ?

Yes, each program has its own dedicated data set loader, including Antonio's own "Dungeons" as well

Cheers, ÁM

"To live or die by your own sword one must first learn to wield it aptly."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bug in chess ROM ? For Angel Martin (and others) - Ángel Martin - 05-04-2017 07:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)