Long last wanted: XEQ_Auto-Complete finally done
05-12-2017, 05:13 AM
RE: Long last wanted: XEQ_Auto-Complete finally done
(05-08-2017 02:42 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  [quote='Michael Fehlhammer' pid='73047' dateline='1494247974']
Go to TOS, and search for "MCODE Programming Reference".
It is up to date, being a 2015 publication. Yet I find it to be 'NEWs' in brief, I believe lists in brief with the colour graphic image-work used, are the way to get the point over. The lack of detail is my gripe, paragraph info' would guide the wobbly-knee programmer to much more certain results. Instead of the [REQUIRED] 'spend hours looking into minutia details' problem inherent in this kind of programming, the success rate would be nearer 0% errors, with just that extra mile of helpful, well thought out guidance.

Don't forget that once Angel as a resource ends forum membership all will be lost. Along with future program development from such choice methods as: 'LASTFunction, Auxiliary FAT, auto-complete, shadow stack buffer for UNDO', etc. These added into most programs/ROMs could revolutionize them.
DA.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long last wanted: XEQ_Auto-Complete finally done - derekamos - 05-12-2017 05:13 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)