Little explorations with HP calculators (no Prime)
03-11-2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Little explorations with HP calculators (no Prime)
DavidM, once again a useful contribution that hopefully won't help only me!

--

Switching to another topic. So while I am going through the 50g user guide for possible procedures to integrate in the other thread ( http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-10271.html ) I read at page 10-11: RDM provides a more direct and efficient way to transform lists to arrays and viceversa, than that provided at the end of Chapter 9

I think the manual here has a little typo. As RDM should be good to transform a row vector in a column vector, as done in chapter 9, but no list is accepted as argument.

On a side note it is incredible how such relatively "little" documentation (about the 50g: user guide and AUR , 2 documents, 1600 pages or so) is virtually endless. I constantly learn or relearn concepts (ex: a command) or techniques, also thanks to the discussions here, and I checked it over the course of at least 3 years (2011, 2013, 2017-2018) if not more.

This let me think that, at least in my case, hoping to know "well" even the standard library of a modern programming language or framework is hopeless (not only IT stuff, can be a framework of math formulas, or definitions of a technical field or what not). I wonder how many interesting pieces I still miss from the two main manuals of the 50g. And I used "interesting" with a reason, as I can understand I miss all the info about, say, "graphics" as long as I am not interested in it.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little explorations with HP calculators (no Prime) - pier4r - 03-11-2018 12:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)