Little explorations with HP calculators (no Prime)
04-28-2017, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2017 03:13 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Little explorations with the HP calculators
In the past, when I debugged mostly with a 50g emulator, I did not appreciate much the editor on the real 50g, I found it clumsy. Surely I knew it was limited, but not that much!

Now that I force myself to debug directly on the 50g (and therefore I prefer to do little edits directly on the system rather than transfer the file again from the PC for just some missing digits) I find the options of the built in editor quite nice compared to the idea that I had. Cut, copy, paste, I even accidentally discovered that is customizable through the MODE menu (I thought the editor was really basic without much effort put on it).

I wonder how much little useful things I will discover that were there all the time.

@John Keith. Thanks for the reference. Unfortunately the MoHPC documentation does not yet include the 50g related documents, maybe because the 50g is still too new (although 10 years may be enough for a calculator).
Could one just donate a different amount of money without receiving the thumb drive?

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little explorations with the HP calculators - pier4r - 04-28-2017 03:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)