Have you used your calculator for something that was not really math related?
03-21-2017, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2017 07:44 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Have you used your calculator for something that was not really math related?
(03-16-2017 05:01 PM)EugeneNine Wrote:  I've been wondering though, and I probably should have started a new thread, I see quite a bit of new posts in the Prime section in the short time I signed up for the forum but not a lot in any of the other calculator sub-forums. Is no one using the older models much anymore? Is my 48SX more of a collectors piece than a tool now.

I suppose, as usual, that the last product gets more attention. Moreover for existing products a lot was written already (although new questions always exist).

My hp50g is far from being dismissed, I can barely make a dent in its math library (although I have to do my programs as well).

Once I will kow the math library of the hp50g inside out, then I will think about others. Not only hp but also, I'm interested by the nspire series. of course this means I will have to live 250 years.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you used your calculator for something that was not really math related? - pier4r - 03-21-2017 07:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)