1-AUG-2019 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver
03-31-2018, 12:15 PM
RE: 25-MAR-2017 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver
(03-21-2018 10:15 PM)arturocb Wrote:  Hello everybody, I would like some help about an issue a friend has had.

She got her HP Prime a month ago and has recently added this Equation Library App to it in order to store and solve different systems of equations we need for our engineering classes. She has done everything as I told her to, since I've had it for a couple of months and have not had one problem with it. I have not seen any weird settings; the calculator has been updated and I reset it a couple of times.

The problem is I add variables, define the equations I want to solve and when I hit the key NUM to give values to the different parameters, I get a message that says "No equations defined". Then, all the equations disappear as if they had never been typed in. The variables are still there but the equations aren't. I had never seen this kind of error, and I have worked with a lot of different classmates that have had problems with the HP Prime, all of them solved sooner or later.

Also, programs do not execute correctly, there are no errors at all but it won't let us get to the input window.

Any tips you can give me will be appreciated, we have no clue what's going on and I can't believe such an expensive calculator can give so many problems. Thank you very much!

I had faced with similar problem:I chose Digit Grouping: 123.456,789 , and it happened.
It is solved when I chose 123,456.789
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25-MAR-2017 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver - sinan oz - 03-31-2018 12:15 PM
Not able to solve a system - rrpalma - 05-05-2019, 08:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)