1-AUG-2019 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver
07-02-2017, 10:04 AM
RE: 25-MAR-2017 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver
(07-01-2017 03:48 PM)Han Wrote:  To check your firmware version, press the Help key and then select "Tree" on the menu at the bottom of the screen. Then select "About HP Prime" to see the Software version. The build number is in parentheses. What build number are you using?

Indeed, it appears the merged version is missing the #pragma statement. Just add:

#pragma mode( separator(.,Wink integer(h32) )

to the top of the app's source code.

I have not used RPN mode much (and no testing was done at all in RPN mode) so that could possibly be an issue. I am currently away but should be back in another week and will then be able to help further. In the meantime, you may want to try resetting everything to factory default and see if the app works for you in that setup. If so, then start changing your settings to how you prefer (one at a time) to see if they affect how the app behaves.

EDIT: Also, eqlib_debug.log must always exist as a Note file (this is a bug that I will address in the next update).

I don't really get what's happening. It seems the reboot of the calculator is triggered even on another event, when scrolling through the demo graph inside the plot app. I've tried the two last version from 2016 and both have the same problem, however with the 8151 from 2015 the calculator work great, no reboot whatsoever. The problem is that your software doesen't seem to be happy with the older connectivity suite and i don't get why.

Besides contacting HP (I'm waiting for the reenablement of the warranty status), anyone have a similar problem? What can i do?

Thanks, and sorry for the offtopic.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25-MAR-2017 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver - Rodomar705 - 07-02-2017 10:04 AM
Not able to solve a system - rrpalma - 05-05-2019, 08:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)