1-AUG-2019 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver
04-21-2017, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 02:16 PM by Han.)
RE: 25-MAR-2017 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver
(04-20-2017 07:58 PM)bruno2017 Wrote:  Hello Han! How are you?

I´m here again Smile
I having problems adding pictures to the systems that i have created.
How is the procedure?

First the thing that i try to do is with the same size of the other images that came with the app try to in Paint ( Smile , i don´t know other programm, what do you use? ) make with the same size the image. I saved it *.png
Then with the connectivity kit add to the same folder of the other images.
But when i move it does not appear in the list of the connectivity kit.

What am i doing wrong?
Maybe is beacause i use Paint? Do you recommend other programme?
Thanks in advance Smile

Are you trying to drop the image files directly into the HP Prime through the connectivity kit? The way I normally transfer the images is to first update a copy of the app residing in the Content pane of the connectivity kit window (it's just below the pane that shows all the calculators, whether real or virtual). If a copy does not exist, then just drag it from the calculator to the content pane. Now drag your images into this copy. Then I drag the modified copy into the calculator, overwriting what was there.

EDIT: By the way, you do not have to use any specific size image -- as long as they are no larger than 320x240, the app will automatically handle the images by determining their proper sizes. This assumes you are using version 1.000, though.

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25-MAR-2017 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver - Han - 04-21-2017 02:12 PM
Not able to solve a system - rrpalma - 05-05-2019, 08:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)