Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch
07-21-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch
Honestly, if the opening post wasn't filled with dead links, and if there was only a tiny amount of work done to make the public aware of the availability of this printed documentation with pricing, yes even despite the fact the 50g is no longer made, I have little doubt there would be a shocking amount of orders roll in.

My advice:

1. Fix the opening post.

2. Create a 1080p or 4k video that shows the manuals. It could be all of 30 seconds long. Show the manuals and either link to this thread or talk about pricing and shipping and availability. Heck, if I had the manuals, I would probably make a video. I've made a number of YouTube videos, actually. It isn't that difficult.

Please don't think I am bashing anyone by saying this. Sometimes we need to hear constructive and helpful criticism and that's all I am trying to do. I want these manuals to be available to not only myself but any 50g user out there. Nothing beats print on paper, and I say that even though I might still use digital versions to quickly look up something. There's a need for both.

For now, I'm chomping at the bit to order!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Printed HP 50g User's Guide and Advanced User's Reference manuals - 3rd batch - JDW - 07-21-2018 08:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)