HP 75 - GLOBALS file anyone?
11-29-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: HP 75 - GLOBALS file anyone?
(11-25-2016 04:33 PM)Michael Fehlhammer Wrote:  I searched to file list that comes with the German HP 75 Assembler ( distributed by W&W ), but unfortunately there is only one text file that contains just 10 entry points; it obviously is only meant as an example file how to create one's own GLOBALS file.

Are (or will be) your modified NOMAS pdf files available publicly?
Also, can you please provide the link to the mentioned series-80 BPGM disks?

Michael,
  • That W&W assembler - was it running on the HP 75? I understand that it was a try to make some money from some knowledge (limited at the time) about the HP 75 and HP 86/87 and its assembler language and maybe not worth to try it today. And there still seems to be a difficulty with the copyright of W&W products (do they still believe that they can make money from these old things?).
  • Of course I can make the modified NOMAS documents available. My copies are now bookmarked - not very systematic, but better than nothing. One would have to sort them pages one day to group them into topics.
    In principle it would make sense to put them on this web site to complement the original documents or even replace the original copies. Not sure how to proceed here.
  • The mentioned Series 80 binary program disk images can be found on the IO Group site
    https://groups.io/g/hpseries80/
    in the files/Binary/Program listsings (sic!) folder. There are 3 image files, named HP-87XX. They contain a nice collection of most (all?) known BPGMs for the 86/87. Provided by Martin Cragg, I believe.

Martin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP 75 - GLOBALS file anyone? - Martin Hepperle - 11-29-2016 11:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)