Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
02-21-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
Yes, its the same for me. I am 27, not colorblind, and I can only read the orange characters under a very certain angle, and even then I often "count" from the "most easy to read key" ...S,T,U,V,W... until I find the one I need.

I think the thread about the key colors is by far the longest thread here, and the "views" count for that thread is even larger, like somewhere in the 4000s. Plus in the old forum there was a similar long thread about the key colors.
The sad thing is that this cannot be fixed with a software update (unless they introduce a on screen keyboard, which would be nice anyway).
A similar problem which cannot really be fixed in software is that the Home calculation environment is pretty much obsolete because of the CAS. I mean the hardware keys are there, so they can't really just throw out the "Home" environment.
It's like the device was developed by 3 different people without talking to each other :-D. One person developed the CAS, one the Numeric Home environment and one person the "Apps". And when they were all done they just glued it all together, and each person got their own key on the keyboard.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming - Stefan - 02-21-2014 11:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)