Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
02-19-2014, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 03:30 AM by DeucesAx.)
Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
First off, I apologize for swamping this forum with so many questions. Im coming form the TI89, had a short NSPIRE intermezzo which I hated and am new to the HP world. If you guys would prefer a "Deuces newbie questions" thread, I would happily do that.

Now to my questions:
Is there a more sophisticated notes app, or is there one under development? I would be happy with something similar to the TI89 where one note file can have different tabs.

Is there a way to store equations that I use often? On the NSPIRE CX Cas I just saved "calculators" which was pretty cool. The best I could come up with on the prime (haven't tried out yet) is to save them in a program. Is it possible to print out text "Click one for ... equtation, 2 for ,,," and so forth, then have the equation put into cas mode?

How do I best start programming on the calc? I have a little c+ experience, but never did anything on a calculator before. Is there a book/website you can recommend?

To answer my one question: This seems like a good start: http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-216.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming - DeucesAx - 02-19-2014 03:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)