bugs still exists in r10637!
10-10-2016, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2016 06:03 PM by Tim Wessman.)
RE: bugs still exists in r10637!
(10-08-2016 05:19 PM)wangchong01 Wrote:  3.when I plot a function in cas and give the result to a graphic object, the calculator will go down immediately, for example:
-plotfunc(sin(x),x)
-G1:=Ans
then it crashed.

I'm not able to see this anywhere. How are you running it? I just get an error string back and nothing happens.

Quote:1.When I look up for the help of the function 'STRING', there are many optional parameters like bold and italic, but when I tried it, it didn't work on either 'TEXTOUT' or 'PRINT', so how should I use the function 'STRING' if I want a bold text?

String is purely for generating a printed string, and *sizing* the space that would take with specific settings. You would then use TEXTOUT to do the actual drawing. Unless you are very carefully trying to have it autofit the size to a specific area, that would not be needed.

Quote: 2.I found that the effect of alpha of colors changed when every firmware version is published. However, to the latest version, the effect of alpha seems to be wrong when it ranges both from 0x01 to 0x08 and from 0xf9 to 0xfe. Is this normal?

There was still a remaining issue not corrected, but can you please give an example of each range you believe is incorrect so I can tell you if it is working like it should?

Quote: 3.When the function 'BLIT' or 'SUBGROB' is used, it doesn't copy the right and down edge of the area, while 'RECT' does.

That is correct. It is very common in many programming languages that a rect command draws UP to the last pixel specified, but not including it while a blit/sub operation is inclusive.

Quote: 4.Sometimes when I use 'RECT' with alpha such as 'RECT_P(0,0,100,100,#80FF8000h);', the result gets out of expectation. RECT sometimes fills somewhere out of the area specified. Is it because my usage is wrong?

Can you provide a picture or further example? I am not sure I understand what you mean here.

I hope the bugs will be fixed soon!
[/quote]

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
bugs still exists in r10637! - wangchong01 - 10-08-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: bugs still exists in r10637! - Tim Wessman - 10-10-2016 03:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)