Raw files for these HP 67 program listings ?
09-04-2016, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 05:15 AM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: Raw files for these HP 67 program listings ?
... and here is the first version of the HP-67 Games module - Happy birthday Gene! (save it for the right date ;-)

27 Games in total, including your raw files as well as a bunch Gene sent me from the museum library (I believe). Not sure if there are dups or they are proper sections of larger games, like DOGA & DOGB, or RCKT67 & RCKT<1>, or SPW67A & SPW67B.

Also there were a couple of data files in the zip I got, which would need to be put in a loader program by a volunteer...

The assumption was that either the Card Reader ROM image (CL owners) or the Card Reader itself was going to be present, so the non-CRDRD versions are not in the module. This helps with the byte count, there are only 300 bytes left and I'd think those should be reserved for the Chess ;-)

During the compiling steps a few programs reported missing label errors. Based on what I've read above this is intended, but nevertheless would be good you guys checked your programs for correct operation. As project architect I'm sure Gene will take care of those from the museum library, right?

"To live or die by your own sword one must first learn to wield it aptly."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raw files for these HP 67 program listings ? - Ángel Martin - 09-04-2016 08:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)