41 Programs for 7470 Plotter - Why so few?
08-10-2016, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 07:40 AM by Sylvain Cote.)
RE: 41 Programs for 7470 Plotter - Why so few?
(08-10-2016 05:15 AM)Ángel Martin Wrote:  Well, looks there's some obvious differences that suggests errors in the code... will correct them and send you the image back

It would seem prudent to wait after I have made some tests.
I have copied the programs from ROM to main RAM, made the modifications to them and are ready to be tested later today.

(08-10-2016 05:15 AM)Ángel Martin Wrote:  (or can you do that on your end as well using the Excel sheet I sent you? The compile macro is on it as well...)

I have throw out Microsoft from my world more than 10 years ago with the exception of one VM running a plain version of Windows 7 32 bits for HP stuff applications
and one installation of Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac (equivalent to Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows) to open legacy documents, everything else runs on macOS, Linux and BSD's.
Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac does support VBA applications, so may be it will work ...

I just tried to run the CreateRom macro and I get several errors.
I have replaced Set SaveAsDialog = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogSaveAs) by SaveAsDialog = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show
because the FileDialog does not exist in the macOS implementation of Excel but I still get other errors, it's late (3:24), I will give it a second look after a couple hours of sleep.

(08-10-2016 05:15 AM)Ángel Martin Wrote:  Both LBL "*X" and LBL "*Y" are shared by different programs, I guess the similarities were not identical in the registers used :-(

May be or may be not, I have not looked at the other programs yet, but if you say so, I take your word.

Sylvain
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 41 Programs for 7470 Plotter - Why so few? - Sylvain Cote - 08-10-2016 07:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)