(71b) Problem reading files from disc on 9114B
07-03-2016, 07:50 AM
RE: (71b) Problem reading files from disc on 9114B
(07-02-2016 05:55 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  What commands are you using to copy the files to the 71b?

Can you show us a CAT listing of the files, it will help to answer the questions.

Some examples, to copy a text file called "TEXT1" on the disc to your machine, do

COPY TEXT1:MASSMEM TO TEXT1 (to copy it into main ram)

COPY TEXT1:MASSMEM TO NEWFILE:PORT(1) (to copy it to a file with a new name to the iRAM in Port-1)

you can also use the device names ":TAPE" or ":9114B" or even simply the device number (e.g. ":2" for the 2nd device) if you prefer.

Hi, thank you for your help. I did the copy like I did before and you described in your message. I can do it with any other files (i.e my backups). I made screenshots (see my DOC-File
.doc  HP71_disc_problem.doc (Size: 85.5 KB / Downloads: 17) ) how i did it with the LIFUTIL. But with this utility I couldn't put the LIF-disc on it. As I wrote in the post to Dave the FDIO utility is not running.
I put the extracted LIF-disc with some LEX-files from Dave's proposal on this disc and I can read them on the 9114B (with CAT) but when I want to copy them to my HP71 it brings an Checksum Error too.

So I'm a little frustrated - how can I do?

kind regards
Erwin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (71b) Problem reading files from disc on 9114B - Erwin - 07-03-2016 07:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)