HP41UC: User-Code File Converter / Compiler / De-compiler / Barcode Generator
09-12-2016, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2016 08:13 PM by Dieter.)
RE: HP41UC: User-Code File Converter / Compiler / De-compiler / Barcode Generator
(09-12-2016 07:33 PM)leoduran Wrote:  OK, somehow the decompiler thinks it should not decode that XROM... Since I can't duplicate it, I'll need your help to debug this... I'll add some output to give us a clue as to what the decoder is doing in this case

Fine. I appreciate your help to resolve this.

(09-12-2016 07:33 PM)leoduran Wrote:  (I'll attach an .EXE a little later today - I'll bump the rev# to 2.43 to make sure we're testing with the right one), OK?

OK – whatever "today" means in your time zone. ;-)
I'm in Central Europe, which is UTC+2 (CET DST) i.e. 7 hours ahead of TX.

Edit: I noticed a detail that may give a hint here. We know that the printer functions are correctly handled with their function names. The non-programmable functions (e.g. LIST) are (correctly) not recognized and throw a compiler error (both with and without /x29). On the other hand even the non-programmable Card Reader functions VER and WPRV appear in the decompiled text file as XROM 30,05 and XROM 30,09. Does this give any clue?

Dieter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP41UC: User-Code File Converter / Compiler / De-compiler / Barcode Generator - Dieter - 09-12-2016 07:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)