HP 50g Programming functions to be used in the EQW
06-14-2016, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016 04:45 PM by Vtile.)
RE: HP 50g Programming functions to be used in the EQW
(06-12-2016 10:40 AM)Jun0303 Wrote:  @VTile Don't really understand the point of the first post because I already know how to program in UserRPL. What I was asking though it isn't how to use a UserRPL program in the EQW as you indicated in the second post and thanks for that! It is usefull but also I knew how to do it (and yeah, it's glumsy).

What I would like to know is how to use an UserRPL program in the EQW writer which is inside a library, so I can access to it through the catalogue of commands as the other functions.

For instance, if you go to the EQW and select the F0ʎ command, teh EQW already prepares two spots so you can give it the 2 value sthat the command need. However,when I try my library command programmed in UserRPL I got the error I specified in the first command.

So I was wondering if there is a was that I can program things and the calculator treat them as the F0ʎ example in the EQW. If it is possible with UserRPN or I have to use SystemRPN. So, any ideas in this field?
I'll understand your problem now. Unortunately the solution is beyond my knowledge.

Could the solution to be as simple as placing your library to CAS-menu? (answer to my self .. propably not) If you find the solution please share it. AUR seems to share a few lines of the poorly documented $extPRG functionality of CRLIB command, but I don't know if there would be the keys for the solution.

The HPLIBS seems to be mainly a GUI for that command (CRLIB), what I did quickly read the code.

PS. Also does non analytical functions have the pre-placed brackets after them? .. to answer myself yes, atleast fuctions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP 50g Programming functions to be used in the EQW - Vtile - 06-14-2016 04:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)