[WP 34S] Enhanced Y register display: fractions, bugfixes etc.
03-05-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: [WP 34S] Enhanced Y register display: fractions, bugfixes etc.
(03-05-2014 08:53 AM)RMollov Wrote:  I will install that latest one right away. Is it built upon the latest built of WP34s? The one that gives zero for dX when performing P-R for angle of 90 degrees?
Yes, it's the latest version.

(03-05-2014 08:53 AM)RMollov Wrote:  I love the Y display for 2 reasons. P-R is the first and obvious, the second one is that on the top line numbers are a lot better visible, e.g. the small dot and comma on the bottom line are a bit ambiguos for my eyes and I catch myself often swapping X and Y just to make sure what is in the X register.
I tend to disable the thousands separator for the same reason: Unfortunately the comma is barely distinguishable from the dot.

(03-05-2014 08:53 AM)RMollov Wrote:  Again, great job, I think this should be the way WP34s works. I wish the brilliant Pascal Mehuts' iPhone port worked th way too...
I don't have an iPhone development environment (or any experience with it) but I'm quite certain it'd be very easy to port the Y register display to the iPhone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WP 34S] Enhanced Y register display: fractions, bugfixes etc. - Bit - 03-05-2014 01:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)