How do I get my HP50g to print graphics on my HP82240B printer.
04-05-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: How do I get my HP50g to print graphics on my HP82240B printer.
(04-05-2016 11:43 AM)Sunshineray Wrote:  I have tried everything to get this to work, but to no avail. I found one item suggesting a program with ,(Menu command 107), all the print commands. When doing text no problem, graphics not on.

It would be nice to have a bit more description of what you're doing (and what's happening as a result) to assist with troubleshooting. What are the actual steps you are performing, and what happens when you attempt them?

In the meantime, check the "Delay" setting (select PRTPAR from that same menu you've mentioned above, and see what's listed). If by any chance you have a non-zero Delay value setup in your print parameters, graphics printing will slow down to the point of making the system seem unresponsive. I have found that graphics printing only works reliably when setting that value to 0. You still need to change it back, though, if initiating a series of text prints that might overfill the printer's buffer. For printing text, I use a Delay value of 1.05.

- David
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I get my HP50g to print graphics on my HP82240B printer. - DavidM - 04-05-2016 04:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)