HP-71B Compendium Article Update
05-01-2016, 01:57 AM
RE: HP-71B Compendium Article Update
(04-30-2016 10:53 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  Right now I can only take one project of this size per year.
I already spent more than 200 hours on it since last December and is still incomplete.
Remember, this is done on my free time, after my normal work hours (40-60hrs/week) and my family time.

(05-01-2016 12:42 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  I would say one project like this a year is certainly enough, but we of course look forward to more once you've rested.

Robert,
I really like doing this because, I get to use (play) with my extensive collections items (toys) and to relearn old forgotten stuff.
My goal here was to to complain or to say that I need rest, but give an idea of the scope and the time it takes to make it.
Also, it was to manage any expectation about when another compendium or dedicated web site will be done.
I fully agree with Dave that it will be fantastic if we had a compendium on the HP-75 and there will one in time, but not just now.
In the mean time, I have started working on the next update of the 71 Compendium who will include all the things that
Jean-François Garnier sent me since last December and also an expanded FORTH coverage (books, standards, etc).
After that, I will make an inventory of all the articles in all the journals (PPC, CHHU, HPX, DATAFILE, etc) where the 71 was mentioned.
Best regards,
Sylvain
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP-71B Compendium Article Update - smp - 01-07-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: HP-71B Compendium Article Update - Sylvain Cote - 05-01-2016 01:57 AM
RE: HP-71B Compendium Article Update - smp - 04-30-2016, 04:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)