Now available on iTunes: HP Prime Graphing Calculator iOS app
12-19-2015, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2015 01:25 PM by Tim Wessman.)
RE: Now available on iTunes: HP Prime Graphing Calculator iOS app
(12-18-2015 03:20 AM)luisphysics Wrote:  I think I found a bug. If you press shift+On to turn off the calculator it freezes on me.

Ok, managed to reproduce this one and it has been passed on for evaluation.

Quote:I also find that my iPhone 5s gets very hot randomly when using the Prime app. Not sure how to reproduce it. But it gets as hot as when I am watching a Netflix movie.

We've been unable to reproduce this one directly, but I have an idea that I've passed on to look into.

(12-18-2015 02:04 PM)luisphysics Wrote:  The help scrolling doesn't seem to work. Scrolling through the tree works fine but on individual items I am not able to scroll down.

This one we've been unable to reproduce with any systems. Is it a specific help topic? All of them? Does anyone else see this behavior? Thanks!

Note that both HP and Apple pretty much shut down at the end of the year, so there is pretty much no possible way an update could possibly come out till ater the calendar year rollover.

Glad people seem to be liking things.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now available on iTunes: HP Prime Graphing Calculator iOS app - Tim Wessman - 12-19-2015 01:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)