libhpcalcs: portable (Windows / MacOS X / Linux) connectivity kit library
12-15-2013, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 07:51 AM by Jonathan Cameron.)
RE: libhpcalcs: portable (Windows / MacOS X / Linux) connectivity kit library
(12-15-2013 07:22 AM)debrouxl Wrote:  Thanks for making a detailed install procedure Smile
With your permission, I'm simply going to adopt it for the README, with at least the following tweaks:
You are welcome.

Feel free to modify and use the ubuntu install file however you like.

-Jonathan

When I got this working on Ubuntu, I was able to transfer a program file to my physical calculator (unfortunately, the contents are corrupted and truncated).

However, when I try to send an App program (MyApp.hpappprgm), the file structure is not recognized. Apparently the binary contents differ from what is expected (in the header part). Do you plan to look at handling App programs soon?

Thanks for your work on this.

-Jonathan

(12-15-2013 07:22 AM)debrouxl Wrote:  Thanks for making a detailed install procedure Smile

You may want to download the ubuntu install instructions file again. I just updated it for some issues that Cristian encountered.

-Jonathan
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: libhpcalcs: portable (Windows / MacOS X / Linux) connectivity kit library - Jonathan Cameron - 12-15-2013 07:36 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)