libhpcalcs: portable (Windows / MacOS X / Linux) connectivity kit library
12-26-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: libhpcalcs: portable (Windows / MacOS X / Linux) connectivity kit library
Hi Egan,

Quote:I just started testing this on OS/X. I used get clone today to download, and autoreconf/configure/make instead of the .sh scripts.
Which caused you to add -std=c99 yourself Wink
Since pretty much everyone using autoreconf/configure/make directly hits the problem, I'm adding AC_PROG_CC_C99 to configure.ac, and AC_MSG_ERROR(...) if ac_cv_prog_cc_c99 is "no", as described in the autoconf manual. Will commit after more testing, if successful.

Quote:I also had to build hidapi first. libpng12 is old, using 1.5.x. I had to change configure.ac to use libpng instead of libpng12.
libpng being mostly backwards-compatible, I guess that I'll do the same.

Quote:So far I have been able to get screen shots. Type 9 looks the best, but the colors do not match. Dunno if this is due to libpng version or not. PNG output is 4 bit color. That could be it as well.
It's not due to the libpng version, it's due to the way the Prime encodes screenshots Smile
It's publicly described, it's been in the TODO list since the beginning, but I haven't implemented the necessary post-processing yet. libpng has a versatile, but mildly complex, API, and for now, I'm mainly onto something else.

Thanks for the information on fixing send_file. Locally, I've now combined both #include <libgen.h>, which is the standard way to get basename even on Linux, and the code I posted in my previous post (with extra refactoring). Will commit after more testing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: libhpcalcs: portable (Windows / MacOS X / Linux) connectivity kit library - debrouxl - 12-26-2013 08:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)