Battery life and HW & SW hacks to extend it?
10-30-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Battery life and HW & SW hacks to extend it?
(10-30-2015 03:32 AM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  You might want to take a look at this thread:

http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/polls.php?...lts&pid=13

One person complaining too short seems pretty good to me. Basically, most people never have an issue. There is a really nice battery analysis that measured ~18 hours (that is runtime, screen brightness all the way, running continuously - aka not normal useage)

You can reduce your power by lowering the screen brightness all the way, and increase your capacity by getting a quality galaxy s3 battery (1500mah vs 2100/2200mah). However, most people have been quite pleasantly surprised and not had any complaint from everything I've gathered. Most people get weeks of normal use...

Well that poll mostly say that this forum have bias.

But thank you "Tim" for the information anyways, must have missed the search function with this case it seems. :O Well I'm a bit disappointed of a quality of current HP calc line it is superb at one corner, but not so on some other. Inconsistent someone might say and HP logo in corner puts a higher hopes than other.

Thanks also "Didier Lachieze", that thread were pretty much spot on what did come with my questions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battery life and HW & SW hacks to extend it? - Vtile - 10-30-2015 07:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)