Calculator help reference (all the entries)
01-22-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Calculator help reference (all the entries)
(01-22-2014 09:47 PM)eried Wrote:  
(01-22-2014 09:09 PM)patrice Wrote:  As you have seen, the first update was mainly about the calc (filling discovered holes, adding features).
By now CK looks like the poor parent.
It is quite safe to bet that further correction and new feature will be added to the calc on next release. and it is quite safe to bet that CK will evolve to something more friendly.

The guys working on the Connectivity Kit need to play a lot more in safe areas, they can't mess the complete user base just by wandering adding little shiny stuff. But I am free to add anything Big Grin until my obsession stops and I need to learn another topic Tongue

But wanting more features maybe conflicts with your quote from Einstein? Is this simple enough? heheh:
What I say is that CK is really minimalist, and it is the next thing that one can expect to evolve.
No, Einstein quote is aimed to Redmond, Every time I change PC, my screen get bigger (fine) but the new windows interface eats more than what I gained in screen size and I endup with smaller working space (fucking ridiculous ribon); Do you think I am more efficient with less working space?

Patrice
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calculator help reference (all the entries) - patrice - 01-22-2014 10:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)