Thread Closed 
WP 34S Owner's Manual v3.3 (pdf!)
04-14-2015, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 12:49 AM by d b.)
RE: WP 34S Owner's Manual v3.3 (pdf!)
(04-14-2015 07:18 AM)walter b Wrote:  But where is John?
He isn't here no more.
Looks like I've won -
He is not on my score.

d;-)

P.S.: Nice try but ...

Excuse me sir?

I did not find the time to return to this site yesterday. It was the usual Monday in the United States and I found myself quite busy. I intended to reply as you requested, but given this completely uncalled for response I have reconsidered.

"Nice try"? What is that supposed to mean? That I am attempting to deceive you?

It is you who has deceived me. I was not aware of any competition among ourselves, but if it was your goal to have deceived me into purchasing a product, sight unseen, that contained a garish combination of background colors and watermark that are visually objectionable to me, plus inattention to detail that apparently disregarded objectionable and corrupted footnotes, plus a completely unnecessary misspelling of the name of the person who purchased your product (have you heard of copy and paste?) and that you have no desire to correct those errors, then yes, you have "won" and I am defeated. You have my money and I have no recourse.

I was hoping that the opinion of others on this forum, specifically that you are a jerk, was wrong. I am also defeated in that my opinion of you had been, up to this point, different. As it turns out they are correct, and you really are world-class. Count another "win" for yourself.

If you have any integrity whatsoever, you will refund my $9 US via PayPal. In exchange I will certify that I have destroyed all copies of your document and will retain none.

Given your egregious behavior on this forum I doubt you will comply. Prove me wrong. Then, your "victories" over me will be complete.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: WP 34S Owner's Manual v3.3 (pdf!) - John Galt - 04-14-2015 12:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)