WP 34S Manual Calculation Guide (pdf!)
04-08-2015, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 10:21 AM by Gerald H.)
RE: WP 34S Manual Calculation Guide (pdf!)
(04-08-2015 09:16 AM)walter b Wrote:  @All (incl. primary school children): Let me try something:

During my 'vacation', I compiled a little guide (titled as above) containing almost 40 examples, mostly pretty down-to-earth, starting with HP's famous bacteriologist, passing through Fukushima, and ending in a universe far, far away. It's 61 pages, 3,350kB in pdf, nothing naughty* AFAICS. It will be available for free if and when I find a nice, warm, and dry place to put it (I never succeeded in uploading anything to sourceforge code area again after they changed their user interface a few years ago, maybe I shall try once more from the beginning but I doubt my patience).

What do you think?

d:-?

* You don't know what's "naughty"? That's easy: This is - that isn't. Obvious, isn't it? But don't blame me if you don't get the logic - I don't understand it either. Maybe your teacher can explain ((s)he may call this Kafkaesque though).

In English "this" approximates & "that" distances, "this" is the one I like & "that" one I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. Deixis is difficult here in Austria, in Germany it's better but in English the usage is exquisite.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WP 34S Manual Calculation Guide (pdf!) - Gerald H - 04-08-2015 10:21 AM
Here you go! :) - walter b - 04-09-2015, 07:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)