I am a new member - hp35s owner
01-10-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: I am a new member - hp35s owner
(01-09-2014 07:54 PM)walter b Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 07:37 PM)Jean-Marc Wrote:  The numbers are rounded up to the nearest 10. The calculator was set to engineering display 0. So as you get to 10 and add 5 it displays 20 then 30 and so on.

Once you know the rule it does make sense. Maybe not a bug but a feature of engineering display 0.

Rats - this is filed as a reply, but to which post?!? Would you please go to that post and press "Quote" there (you may delete the quoted text then if you don't want it in your reply - but at least your reply will be filed correctly).

dUndecided
I have only one thread and I was responding to the comments below :
Still learning the ropes of the new forum this new post should clear things up for you.

RE: I am a new member - hp35s owner

(Yesterday 06:32 PM)Jean-Marc Wrote: I am currently using the ios wp34 emulator and it is usually not quite the same as the real thing. For example the Free42 for palm 1.4.71 has a bug where if you add 1+2+3+4+5 you get 20 instead of 15. However the Free42 for ios doesn't have this bug.

That bug sounds like one ENTER too much to me Wink

Be assured the WP 34S emulator for Windows does the same as the real thing. I don't know about the IOS edition, however.

d:-)

Regards, Jean-Marc
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a new member - hp35s owner - Jean-Marc - 01-10-2014 07:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)