WP 34S problem in solving f'(x)=0
02-20-2015, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 04:38 PM by BarryMead.)
RE: WP 34S problem in solving f'(x)=0
(02-20-2015 08:08 PM)walter b Wrote:  Nice theory though not true. Wink My "power" to control the UI is based on a very old agreement between Pauli and me. It grew on our experience during the WP 34S project: Pauli had and has expertise in numerical mathematics and coding, my strong points are in creating and maintaining consistent designs. That's all. And it works so far.

The copyright of the manual is an old story you find in the archives showing that one malicious person is sufficient to spoil an open information policy. Nevertheless I'm thinking of a way to make a pdf available.

d:-)
Walter: I must admit that you and Pauli have done a fantastic job of keeping the UI clean, logical, and intuitive. I can understand why it is important to have someone review and reject changes that would destroy the integrity of this clean design. I admire and respect that noble objective. You probably don't get enough thanks for all of the hard work you have contributed to this project, so I wish to convey my sincere THANKS for that hard work. Also I think it is great that you ARE working on a method to make the PDF available to users who want to do computerized searches through the manual. I look forward to that day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WP 34S problem in solving f'(x)=0 - BarryMead - 02-20-2015 08:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)