[34S] Proposal for Entry RPN mode with dynamic stack
02-28-2015, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2015 11:36 PM by BarryMead.)
RE: [34S] Proposal for Entry RPN mode with dynamic stack
(02-28-2015 10:56 PM)Marcio Wrote:  With all due respect but, I could say the same about all HP pocket calculators. They are just too hard for me. I have tried to use a few (the emulator version) but nothing came out of it. I could not even do simple things. On the 50g, on the other hand, which I have had since 2009, I can do lots of stuff and cook at the same time.

So I guess it all depends on how committed you are willing to be, and of course, what kind of math you deal with.

Marcio
And perhaps it depends on how one's mind is wired. To me the HP-50g seems illogical and non-intuitive, and is just as hard to use when I go back to it as it was the first time I tried to use it. To those who love it, it is wonderful. I grew up with the HP-35 and fell in love with RPN. So my mind is wired that way. For us old timers the WP-34s is a welcome return to the olden days, and provides a familiar user interface that has long been missed. I am sure that when the RPL calculators have been missing from the scene for a while enthusiasts will revisit their favorite user interface with a custom community organized open source project.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [34S] Proposal for Entry RPN mode with dynamic stack - BarryMead - 02-28-2015 11:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)