Both WP 31S and WP 34S manuals now available for individual POD
02-25-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Both WP 31S and WP 34S manuals now available for individual POD
(02-25-2015 01:29 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(02-25-2015 01:12 PM)Gerald H Wrote:  So I give up with createspace - another happy customer.

Where else can I get a copy of the 3.3 manual?

Gerald - although the v3.2 manual is not up-to-date, it is still an exellent and beautiful book, covering probably 90+% (help me Walter or Pauli with better estimate) of the 3.3 functionality, all the historical content, building/flashing instructions, etc. Suggest you post it for sale in the classifieds. While likely no one will pay full price, it's better to get something back for a book you don't want and can't return, plus some other users here will get a nice bargain on a very nice book. Collectors take note.

As for other sources of the v3.3, there are none besides Createspace, unless you can get enough demand for another batch of 30+, assuming Walter would be willing to manage that re-printing process. Perhaps add a post to see how many new 34S users are interested and maybe within a couple months you will have enough interested parties. I agree it's tough though as most new users will opt for the existing POD version, instant satisfaction being what it is these days. As it is I have an V3.3 wire-bound yet I am still considering a POD copy.

True, 3.2 is a beautiful publication, which I neither wanted nor ordered.

Many thanks for your kindness.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Both WP 31S and WP 34S manuals now available for individual POD - Gerald H - 02-25-2015 01:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)