Both WP 31S and WP 34S manuals now available for individual POD
02-25-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Both WP 31S and WP 34S manuals now available for individual POD
(02-25-2015 12:52 AM)Den Belillo (Martinez Ca.) Wrote:  THIS IS NOT FROM DEN THE MODERATOR. IT'S FROM DEN THE MEMBER.

Walter;
You seem interested in helping Gerald get the manual that he needs for his version.
Somewhere back there, Gerald sounded interested in an electronic version. I think it had cross references and an index.
You had told him the PDF for his build is +/- $9.
You could offer to give him an updateable version of that for free as an act of good faith.

I know that these manual sales are to put money in the kitty for development costs of the 34-43 series, and yes I know that there is NO WAY to pay for the time that goes into them. I'm sure that Gerald knows this too and that's probably why he chose to buy a physical manual at a higher price, to do a little to support the work. That's why I bought the spiral bound book.

I don't know if my idea fixes the problem but at least it gets the information to him without the cost of return postage or the drain of re-sending the correct one. It would also let us all know that if your printer screws up, you'll find a way to make it right. You could ask. You guys are neighbors after all.

Correct, I'm willing to pay a little over the odds to appreciate & further walter & co's work.

Which does not imply I would order a manual that is of practically no use to me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Both WP 31S and WP 34S manuals now available for individual POD - Gerald H - 02-25-2015 08:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)