Both WP 31S and WP 34S manuals now available for individual POD
02-24-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Both WP 31S and WP 34S manuals now available for individual POD
(02-24-2015 06:00 PM)walter b Wrote:  
(02-24-2015 05:09 PM)Gerald H Wrote:  By the way, Didier, I just walked through the ordering process again & there was no mention of alternative versions to order, it was only mentioned in the page addressed by walter's link, & there it only says 3.3.

As Didier mentioned (and I did in post #1, too), the Title ID as well as the link are unambiguous. What looks strange to me is the mail you showed above. The price printed there is clearly the one of v3.2. I don't understand at all how CreateSpace linked the Title ID 5304580 you ordered via said link to that price which belongs to the Title ID 4106229 as mentioned above. That may not help you directly but there seems to be something really fishy. Just my 20m€, of course.

dUndecided

Interesting that you find something "fishy" - as these people are your agents it might concern you to find out the source of the fishiness.

createspace have now advised me to order the "correct" manual if I want version 3.3.

ie They assume some error or dishonesty on my part in attempting to claim I ordered 3.3.

I entered through your link & saw nothing indicating any alternatives & createspace refuses to send me what I ordered.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Both WP 31S and WP 34S manuals now available for individual POD - Gerald H - 02-24-2015 06:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)