Thread Closed 
WP34S (SENDL) Is it Practical/Possibe
02-13-2015, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2015 10:37 PM by BarryMead.)
RE: WP34S (SENDL) Is it Practical/Possibe
(02-13-2015 02:26 PM)wob Wrote:  Just verified that link mentioned: it's really in the manual, publicly available since 2011. In a way, I feel with that guy. Must be terrible looking at it five years later with people still selling it as something new.
Who said that the headphone jack idea was "NEW"? No one! If you look at my original posting entitled
"Flash with 2.5mm Headphone Jack", the very first line says:

"A while back Marcus von Cube posted a thread on how to flash a WP-34S with a 2.5mm headphone jack. here"

How could anyone have made it more clear that this is NOT A NEW IDEA? As to the accusation of "SELLING", in another thread entitled "New Project wp34s micro usb flash cable revisited" I clearly outlined very objective advantages to Harald Pott's micro USB board when comparing it to the 2.5mm headphone jack approach. I see no reason to be other than civil in these forums. I don't see any BADGUYS or ENEMIES in here only highly respected scientists and engineers who I consider friends. The original topic of this thread was discussing the merits/problems with adding a feature to help SYNCHRONIZE the flash program memory of a WP-34S with the computer based emulator. The discussion seems to have degenerated from that RESOLVED and uncontroversial topic.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: WP34S (SENDL) Is it Practical/Possibe - BarryMead - 02-13-2015 09:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)