Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
03-30-2015, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2015 02:10 PM by rprosperi.)
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
(03-30-2015 01:17 PM)Ángel Martin Wrote:  
(03-29-2015 11:30 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  a) Where did the PR2 and PR3 programs come from, they are not in the CDD manual?

Yes they are... in the *German* version of the manual that is ;-)

(03-29-2015 11:30 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  b) "CLAX" function at xA3B1 is not in the FAT
c) "XGTO" function at xA40D is not in the FAT

Correct - the FAT was already full, so these are collateral victims of the situation, as lesser-useful ones.

(03-29-2015 11:30 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  d) "CLKA" function at xA837 is included in the -CCD MANUAL section, but this function is not listed in the CCD manual
e) "TLDCD" function at xA8C0 is included in the -CCD MANUAL section, but this function is not listed in the CCD manual

Same dogs with different collars: CLKA is called "CLK" in the manual, and TLDCD is called "SK" (or similar)

(03-29-2015 11:30 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  f) "BSZ?" function at xAB43 is listed in the initial listing at the top of the blueprint as "BFSZ?" (Presume just a typo)

You found a duplicate! both BS? at 0xA0BF and BFSZ? at 0xAB43 do exactly the same thing - it's time to get that fixed next...

Best,
ÁM

Ok good, all this makes sense then. Both PR2 and PR3 are short, I'll figure out what they do to come up with a short descriptionl. If the inputs are not obvious, please let me know what the manual says.

For the 2 items with dif names, were names changed to avoid collision with other existing functions?

After you emove the duplicate, is it worthwhile to add either CLAX or XGTO (or maybe another "hidden" function you prefer - I have not completed review of the bottom 1/3 of code yet, so others may be there I didn't see yet)?

Thanks Angel!

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested - rprosperi - 03-30-2015 02:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)