Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
03-10-2015, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2015 07:19 AM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
(03-10-2015 12:42 AM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  On the JARRETXF ROM image, section -LEFT OVER,
the "IT" program does not start with a label, is this expected ?
Do you known from where the Clifford Stern "IT" program comes ?

If I recall correctly "IT" was included in the .DAT file holding all the SPME programs. I put it in a different FAT section because the SPME FAT was already filling up and there were function name conflicts ("1", "2", and "3" are also in the Morse Code section).

I don't have the SPME book but I just looked into an online version (at TOS). The IT stands for 'Instruction Timer", and is thoroughly documented in the Appendix A - starting at page 143. In the program listing in page 149 you can see there's no global or local label at the beginning...

EDITED: I can see why you asked - In the book it's called "IN" , now I remember I changed the name to "IT" because 'IN" was already another program label in the same ROM image...

As to the weird fact that no global/local label is there, well it does the customary tricks with the PPC's "OM" functions so it's entirely feasible. I however wonder if it'll work from the ROM, or if it expects to be in RAM... some volunteer should test it ;-)

Best,
'AM
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested - Ángel Martin - 03-10-2015 07:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)