02-14-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
(02-14-2015 06:01 PM)Gene Wrote:  More .raw files sent to Angel:

ENTRPRZ - prints a star trek enterprise on the printer
LEARNCV - learning curve program
SNED_F - Snedecor's F stat
DBLINTG - double integration
ISLAND - Treasure Island
H67COMP - by Dave Monroe - the H67 computer. Wild stuff.
JINGLE - plays jingle bells
VALPRNT - Roger Hill's valentine printing program
BANLOAD - loads constants for the banner program
BANNER - print banners!
STARWAR - plays the star wars theme
BACH - plays the fugue in d minor
TONES - by Richard Nelson. Plays all 127 possible synthetic tones - all in a row

Still have several games not previously included to do.

Also planning to take the programs from the Datafile Coconut grove columns and include them. These short things might be included elsewhere in other versions, but often these short routines were like the 25 words or less column - I learn things from looking them over.

Trying NOT to include programs that are terribly obsolete. We have a great GCD mcode routine in the Sandmath module. Why include yet another GCD routine written in FOCAL? :-)

And I totally agree with Angel regarding the KA routines.

Thoughts anyone?

Well, ENTRPRZ is of course a mission-critical application for all members, thank you for locating and scanning it.

And the music programs bring back memories of getting 5-10 machines loaded at the clubhouse or conference (and at least once at a Dennys, probably Las Vegas?) and started at the same time to 'sing' together. This almost always lead to heated discussions of exactly the right way to count down to the 'go' signal. Do I press R/S when he says "zero", or when he says "go"? Should my finger be on the key, or poised just above? Does speed vary based on battery condition? We just had to know these things.

And yes, don't waste space on YAKA.

Thanks Gene. Made me smile here. Smile Smile

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested - rprosperi - 02-14-2015 06:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)