Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
01-30-2015, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2015 03:03 PM by rprosperi.)
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
(01-30-2015 05:02 AM)Gene Wrote:  Does anyone have the other user created books who could scan them this way? I'm thinking William Wickes' book, the synthetic programming and extended functions made easy books, and Wlodek's Extend your HP 41.

If we could get all of those programs into a similar state, they will be just as easily accessible as the other roms so far created.

:-)

(01-30-2015 05:57 AM)Joe Horn Wrote:  Edit: Unfortunately I don't seem to have the other books you mentioned.

I think I have the other books (I know I have Wlodek's, not as certain about the other, also have John Dearing's book). I will dig them out this weekend and scan them in and make a LIF file similar to Joe's. I can send it directly to you (Gene) or to Joe to post like the above file. Something to do while watching the Patriots win the Superbowl.

But it will cost you a tiny bit of time - for those of us not yet fully re-entrenched in 41 stuff, can you explain the difference between a .RAW and .MOD file, and how one makes either from the programs I will copy to the LIF volume?

Sounds like fun, thanks for the suggestion Gene and to Joseph for reminding me I have all the pieces to help out as well.

I'm still stuck trying to decide between getting a CL upgrade or a Clonix/NoV....

Edit: additional thanks...

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested - rprosperi - 01-30-2015 02:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)